Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Demo

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy

Description
This plugin allows players to use emotes from Fortnite. Type !emotes in chat and choose an emote.
There are 5 emotes, some of them with music. There is a 4s cooldown for emotes. Players can't move during the animation. You can cancel emote with right/left mouse button, crouch or use. It works with any player model that uses latest skeleton (after reanimated update).

This is just a demo plugin, so i expect that you will edit it for your needs. Feel free to edit anything or to make your own plugin based on functions from this plugin.

I also have private animset with 85 unique animations. If you want some new emotes that is missing from that animset, i can port them for some money. Contact me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kodua/

Credits:
xFlane for main function idea and code, Alex Dragokas for some code from he's plugin that i used.

Special Thanks:
1337norway, CrazyBoy and KillStr3aK for some help with the plugin. And thanks to RuFa for a lot of testing!

Requirements:
  • You will need SMLIB to compile.

TODO:
  • Change the way how sound works if people will complain.
  • Make a store/shop version

Attached Files
File Type: zip fortnite_emotes.zip (4.92 MB)
File Type: zip fortnite_emotes_FastDL.zip (4.75 MB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

• Super! 1