Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej
Sign in to follow this  
MYGO.pl

[CS:GO] No Agents Models

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MYGO.pl
      This thread has all the info you need about this plugin

Download updater here

Note that I couldn't get to test this plugin, but gamedata updates tend to require shutting down your server and getting it back up, an action achievable by writing in console:

sm_rcon _restart

Yes, with the "_"
      Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (changeweaponspeeds.sp - 10.7 KB) Wyświetl pełny artykuł
    • By Bioły
      Co tu dużo pisać? Plugin dodaje możliwość „lepszego" powiadamiania graczy o przeładowaniu mapy. Może komuś się przyda ?
      Działanie:
      P.S. Literówka w overlayu jest poprawiona.
      Dobranocka.rar
    • By MYGO.pl
      Description:

Agents chooser plugin with multiple features and improvements.

Feature list:

-Menu for CT and TT and depending your choice you will see only agents for CT or TT.
      -Selection saved.
      -Apply agents models instantly.
      -Cvar for prevent that agents models overwritte custom models of others plugins.
      -A good menu interface when you can navigate between menus easily.
      -Much more soon!

Cvars:
      Put in server.cfg
      Code: sm_csgoagents_timer "0.2" // Time on Spawn for apply agent skins
      sm_csgoagents_nooverwrittecustom "1" // No apply agent model if the user already have a custom model. 1 = no apply when custom model, 0 = disable this feature
      Commands:

Code: !agents - Open the main menu
      Root Commands:

Code: !agents_generatemodels - Generate a cfg file with all the agents models for use in a skinchooser plugin.
      !agents_generatestoremodels - Generate a cfg file with all the agents models for use in a store plugin.
      Todo list:

-Add multilanguage support.
      -Add a cvar for prevent that custom models override agents models.
      -Zombiereloaded support.

Download:

Main repository
      Direct download
      Code changes

Note: I know that already exist a agents plugin in a external website but this is a new version made from scratch by me with multiple improvements and changes and I want to give it support actively here in the forum. I will ignore offtopic comments and remember that do offtopic in a plugin thread is not allowed and your comment could be deleted and sanctioned, thanks and enjoy. Wyświetl pełny artykuł
    • By MYGO.pl
      Description:

Show in scoreboard the country flag icons of the players.

Screenshots:

Download:

Main repository
      Direct download
      Code changes

Note: cfg file still pending to configure with all the country flags. You can find all the country flag images here (the index is the number after the "level" name) and you can see all the code2 for each country here. I will update github cfg file with more flags if someone want to help on add the flags. Wyświetl pełny artykuł