Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Agents Chooser

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description:

Agents chooser plugin with multiple features and improvements.

Feature list:

-Menu for CT and TT and depending your choice you will see only agents for CT or TT.
-Selection saved.
-Apply agents models instantly.
-Cvar for prevent that agents models overwritte custom models of others plugins.
-A good menu interface when you can navigate between menus easily.
-Much more soon!

Cvars:
Put in server.cfg
Code:

sm_csgoagents_timer "0.2" // Time on Spawn for apply agent skins
sm_csgoagents_nooverwrittecustom "1" // No apply agent model if the user already have a custom model. 1 = no apply when custom model, 0 = disable this feature

Commands:

Code:

!agents - Open the main menu

Root Commands:

Code:

!agents_generatemodels - Generate a cfg file with all the agents models for use in a skinchooser plugin.
!agents_generatestoremodels - Generate a cfg file with all the agents models for use in a store plugin.

Todo list:

-Add multilanguage support.
-Add a cvar for prevent that custom models override agents models.
-Zombiereloaded support.

Download:

Main repository
Direct download
Code changes

Note: I know that already exist a agents plugin in a external website but this is a new version made from scratch by me with multiple improvements and changes and I want to give it support actively here in the forum. I will ignore offtopic comments and remember that do offtopic in a plugin thread is not allowed and your comment could be deleted and sanctioned, thanks and enjoy.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł