Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

COD: HitMarkers [First release: 16/01/2020]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Call of Duty: HitMarkers

Description.
  • A simple plugin displaying a symbol inside your crosshair everytime you hit an enemy, just like in Call of Duty. Made this plugin since there aren't any of this kind yet.

Plugin Cvars.
  • The whole hitmarker has a bunch of settings that can be changed by cvars, listed below

Code:

amx_hitmarkers "1" - Enables/disables the plugin.
amx_hmrainbow "1" - Enables/disables rainbow colors.
amx_hmrandom "1" - Enables/disables random hitmarker symbols.
amx_hmrcolor "165" - Sets the RGB Red code. (This won't work when amx_hmrainbow = 1)
amx_hmgcolor "165" - Sets the RGB Green code. (This won't work when amx_hmrainbow = 1)
amx_hmbcolor "165" - Sets the RGB Blue code. (This won't work when amx_hmrainbow = 1)
amx_hmxpos "-1.0" - Sets the x position.
amx_hmypos "-1.0" - Sets the y position.
amx_hmholdtime "0.5" - Sets the holdtime of the hitmarker

Hitmarker Symbols.
  • When amx_hmrandom is "1", a random symbol will be picked to display inside your crosshair. When it's "0", a simple "x" will be displayed.
Code:

• "-"

• "\"

• "|"

• "/"

• "*"

• "+"

• "x"

Updates.
Code:

• 1.0: First release

• 1.1: Implented DJEarthQuake's idea
    • Added rainbow colors + cvars

• Added random symbols + cvars

Credits.
For the people who wonder why i didn't make an extra cvar to change the hitmarker symbol, here's the reason. I tried it and tested it out, the problem is that when i use a pcvar for that, the symbol moves to the right and so the position isn't centered anymore.

Please, if any bugs occure, let me know. Suggestions and improvements are always welcome too.

Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (HitMarkers.sma - 3.0 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...