Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

New Just Capture the Flag [REAPi]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
note: I know that i'm asking too much, but i love that plugins i want that some better it
remembering that this plugin is not my

I use the Just Capture the Flag (CTF) plugin v1.32c (26 Jun 2012) from our dear Hunter-Digital

but this plugin is 2012 and a lot has been changed in Counter Strike 1.6 from there to here

I was on GITHUB I ended up finding a version that *Just Capture the Flag*
much lighter even a little better compared to the original, but this plugin contains several bugs
unfortunately I don't have the capacity to change things

so basically i wanted to ask someone to do a little fusion of the two plugins i will leave what has been changed here for you to take a look at and i will say bugs i found

jCTF by Digi (aka Hunter-Digital)
This mode was created by Digi (aka Hunter-Digital) but a long time ago I stopped giving updates so I bothered to make some improvements in my opinion.

jCTF by Digi (aka Hunter-Digital)

This mode was created by Digi (aka Hunter-Digital) but a long time ago I stopped giving updates so I bothered to make some improvements in my opinion.
  • Current version: 1.32o
  • Previous Version: 1.32c

Requirements

ReHLDS
ReGameDLL
Reapi
AmxModX 1.8.3 tested by me in version 1.9

What did i do to him?
  • I removed the custom buy (including the purchase of C4 and items with adrenaline).
  • The adrenaline system will remove it to do it separately from the mod however the natives will remain the same.
  • Model of the flag in motion (I did not do it .. the custom model is public).
  • Add it so that the flag can be released from the Z, X or C keys.
  • I made a remake of the system of respawn and protection of spawn (the seconds were not bugged when reviving / protection).
  • The spawn of weapons I exchanged for random weapons.
  • Due to the use of reapi, 2 libraries (Hamsandwich and Fun) will no longer be used.
  • I replaced some functions such as: click url previously used ham_killed hamsandwich.
  • Customize the huds and also when it comes out it does so through a channel that is available to 'try' to avoid the disappearance of the huds or a flood of channels.
  • Change the glow when you receive protection in the spawn by reviving for a transparent rendering of ReGameDLL's protection style.
  • I removed Orpheu because ReGameDLL will be used (Orpheu only worked to hookear the round).
  • The light styles that were created when taking the enemy flag removed them because it caused low SPF with low-end PCs.
  • I removed the drop of items at random when a player dies (I will soon add this function .. unintentionally take it out).
  • I removed the adrenaline hud. Now this is shown through the store. say / adrenaline
  • I removed the hooksay in case they want to implement an admin-chat-color or some plugin that hookee the say.

Mode cvars

ctf_flagheal(Default 1) - Heal the player if he is close to his flag:
ctf_flagreturn(Default 200) - Time in seconds that the flag will last on the ground after being released.
ctf_respawntime(Default 6) - Time in seconds to revive after having died.
ctf_protection (Default 5) - Time in seconds of protection after reviving. If you shoot an enemy it will be removed
ctf_sound_taken (Default 1) - Sound that is emitted when capturing the flag:
ctf_sound_dropped (Default 1) - Sound emitted when the flag is released:
ctf_sound_returned (Default 1) - Sound that is emitted when the flag is returned:
ctf_sound_score (Default 1) - Sound that is emitted when adding score after capturing the flag:

Adrenaline shop

Use the Sugisaki natives store plugin click url In his post he explains how it works except that in the native the player's equipment should not be specified:
Code:

native shop_add_item (const name [], cost, const function [])
the parameter
Code:

name
will be the keyword with which it is identified in the
Code:

jctf.txt
file, in the cost parameter the
Code:

cost
of the item will go and should not be greater than 100 adrenaline and finally the
Code:

function
parameter. In addition to how I said before you must add the translations to the
Code:

jctf.txt
file of the items.

Notes
  • You must install the mode with the resources that I provided in the repository (models, sounds and sprites).
  • I am constantly updating the plugins so be aware of the commits. Maybe you have solved a bug that is left loose.

Now my opinion about plugin
I found this plugin incredible it is very light and in general and perfect
but unfortunately the guy removed a lot that was good in the original I wanted a merger of the two plugins I’ll list what I wanted

First of all it's about menu buying
and items with adrenaline
he put a random weapon system, but it is not possible to buy a weapon so it was bad like that
if someone could put a weapon purchase system again and items with adrenaline would be perfect

According to the adrenaline system
he removed that menu and put another one
but I tell you that another menu was much better

in relation to the habitations they were all improved so whoever moves I could leave it thank you

BUG

testing new plugin I found a bug
when there are 2 more players on the server
respawn does not work so the players can only respawn restarting the server if someone could solve this problem

LINK to GITHUB new plugin: here

Attached Files
File Type: zip jctf_resources.zip (293.9 KB)
File Type: zip addons.zip (17.3 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (jctf_base.sma - 32.9 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...