Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Note: I can't solve the issue with the speed not working because it lacks the signature for GetMaxPlayerSpeed after every update. If someone wants to be a contributor for the github's signatures, reply here.

How the system works:

A seperate cash system to open the gang which is gained by killing CT / last terrorists ( edit to work on LR only if you want ). This system is named "Honor"

There are 6 ranks in the gang. Member -> Officer -> Admin -> Manager -> Co-Leader -> Leader

The leader can select what each rank can do. If you want, you can make only yourself able to promote players' ranks, anything goes in this customiz-ble system PER GANG!

Perks:

!gc -> What used to be Get Credits but I didn't like the term Credits so I renamed it to honor, the command !gc is known in JailBreak servers so I kept it.

Health for T, Health for CT. You pick which one you want at the moment of upgrade. Eventually you'll get both.

Speed for T, Speed for CT. Same as above.

Grenade Chance as T. Self explanatory.

Gang Size. Upgrade the amount of players in the gang.

This gang system doesn't let gangs occupy glow colors. It goes by one principle: don't shoot white colored people, as your gang is always colored white, and only gang members will see it.

Top Gangs - Sorted by the amount of honor total donated to the gang.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (JailBreakGangs.sp - 90.0 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...