Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D/L4D2] Force Mission Changer + Voting System

owner_2019
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Again, another modification? Take a break, man.

You all know what this plugin does already. If you don't, here's how it works. Every time players finish finales, the credits come up. By using this plugin, a little bit of credits show and then instantly change to the next campaign to be played.

Since I got tired of the same campaign change every after finale (Dead Center -> Dark Carnival -> Swamp Fever -> Hard Rain -> etc.), I added a voting system so the next campaign will vary on the player's desire. Also, announcements on which campaign has the most votes and the next to be played.

CVars:
  • "fmc+vote_version" "1.0" - Plugin version.
  • "fmc+vote_fail" "0" - Enable/Disable Instant Campaign Change if players failed the finale.
  • "fmc+vote" "1" - Enable/Disable plugin
  • "fmc+vote_crec" "4" - Versus round end events needed before next campaign change
  • "fmc+vote_chdelayvs" "3.0" - Delay after versus finale_win or mission_lost (if fmc+vote_fail is enabled) event to change current campaign to the voted one.
  • "fmc+vote_chdelaycoop" "9.0" - Delay after finale_win or mission_lost (if fmc+vote_fail is enabled) to change current campaign to the voted one
  • "fmc+vote_re_timer_block" "1.0" - Timer block that round_end, finale_win, and mission_lost (if fmc+vote_Fail is enabled) events are checked.
  • "fmc+vote_announce" "1" - Enable/Disable announcements
  • "fmc+vote_vote" "1" - Enable/Disable Voting System
  • "fmc+vote_vote_duration" "60" - Duration for player to vote their desired campaign
  • "fmc+vote_vote_exclude" "3" - Exclude voted campaign from being voted if number of players' votes exceeds this value
  • "fmc+vote_vote_showdef" "0" - Enable/Disable Current Campaign to be voted again. (i.e currently playing Dark Carnival, if this is enabled, this campaign is included to be voted by players if they want a redo.)

Commands:
  • (Admins only) "sm_fmc+vote_vmenu" - Opens up a vote menu for everyone. (Type this command only if you're playing finales.))

Quote:

Changelog: 04-10-16
- First release.
- Bug-free if there's an admin playing in the server.
- Made separate version for separate server owners/gamers.
Note: If you want to add custom campaigns to be voted, make sure you have GCFScape to extract the maps folder only from the addon. Put the folder in the maps folder of your L4D/L4D2 game (i.e ../L4D/left4dead/maps or ../L4D2/left4dead2/maps). Then, add the map names to the data file fields to be included for voting.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

• 4 lata później...