Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Simple retakes

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
A simple retake server made by me, inspired by Ofir (& Splewis)
The point of this mod is to be pretty compact but allow for other users to use this as a starting ground for experiments in retakes.

** Feel free to contact me for anything regarding the mod | STEAM **

Explanation:
A 4v5 retake scenario in a random site. At the start of each round a random player from the T-side is chosen as a bomber and should plant (Also spawns in the site straight away).

Features:
- Uh.. retakes!
- Set up spawns for each site. Indicative models for CT/T/BOMBER for each.
- Randomized spawns && and site.
- DB that holds spawn points. (Supports the same DB structure as Ofirs mod.)
- Toggleable modes (/vp, /vd) (Easy to expand for experiments :)
- Customizable weapons (/guns) (Easy to add / change with a bit of coding)
- Random nade spawns (Easily expanded!)
- Auto scramble for a long winstreak (Customizable)

Explanation for the mod:
This started as me being bored in covid-19 lockdown and wanting to learn sourcemod. My end goal was to allow other people who want to experiment with modding (specifically retake) by allowing them access to a basic and pretty structed code-base which will hopefully allow them to implement their idea easily. (Looking at some other retake modes which are amazing, but huge!)

Requirements:
Honsetly I don't know much about sourcemod. But I assume you only need the basic sourcemod itself without any other addons.

Installation:
(Will add soon a compiled .smx) clone the project from github, compile and place the compiled .smx into the plugins folder.
Add the following entry in databases.cfg (support sqlite and mysql)
HTML Code:

"retakes"
{
        "driver"            "sqlite"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "retakes-sqlite"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""
}

Database should exist under sourcemod/data/sqlite (or /mysql).
For an existing (But probably old DB) could check Ofirs mod.

Configuration:
The basic config file exists in the github link aswell. The mod automagically executes it. You can feel free to change the cfg itself.

Admin commands:
- sm_edit: Toggles edit mode.
- sm_start: Forces the mod to try and start the retake session (i.e. skip waiting time / exit edit).
- sm_add: Opens menu for adding a spawn point (In edit mode only).
- sm_spawns: Opens a menu with a listing of all existing spawn points.

Client commands:
- sm_vp (/vp): Toggles a voting for pistols only.
- sm_vd (/vd): Toggles a voting for deagles only.
- sm_guns (/guns): Toggles a menu for weapon preferences.

Notes:
- A lot of stuff is written in a way that should be easy to change (Hopefully programmer friendly.) and feel free to ask / say I did stupid stuff.
- Currently most configurations for the mod aren't cvars because I am lazy. They exist under types.sp. If some of you would like me to do that, I will. I just assume this might never be used.
- This mod was running on a server for a two months so I am assuming no major errors have occured (Inspected log regularly and haven't seen anything after a few bugfixes).

GITHUB
Included - zip with sourcefiles and compiled mod (and also just the compiled mod lol)<3

Attached Files
File Type: smx retake.smx (30.9 KB)
File Type: 7z retakes-overhauled.7z (45.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...