Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO/ANY?] Zephyrus store bet (1.0.3, 2020-08-07)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Allows players to 'bet' credits. The more you bet, the more chances you have of winning.
EDIT: It's called Jackpot, my bad

How does it works?

At the start of every round, people can type !bet (amount) to bet an amount of credits (zephyrus store credits).
The betting system is not really a 'betting system' -> the more you bet, the more chances you have of winning.
Ex: Total bet is 100 and I have bet 10, I will have 10% win chance.

So, this can only be played with at least 2 players.

Configs?

All configs are in cfg/sourcemod/plugin.zephstore_bet.cfg (generated after plugin is loaded for the first time)
All translations are in translations/zephstore.bet.phrases.txt

Commands
  • sm_bet (amount of credits) - Bet this amount of credits

Cvars

plugin.zephstore_bet.cfg

How to install
  • You need to have Zephyrus store
  • Download the latest release zip (sm-zephstore-bet-X.X.X.zip) and drag and drop every folder in addons/sourcemod/
  • If you are not on CS:GO, you need to remove FixHintColorMessages.smx (keep in mind that this plugin (zephstore-bet) isn't tested in other games, so idk if it will work) [FixHintColorMessages is a fix for cs:go not showing colors and things correctly in Hint mesages]

Download latest release here

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...