Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Multiple Hints

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description: Display multiple hints at once through channels.
GitHub: https://github.com/Ilusion9/csgo-multiple-hints-sm

Usage:
There are 16 channels available, CenterText, HintText and KeyHintText will all have separate channels. All HintTexts will become CenterTexts (If you use sm_hsay "test" it will display as sm_csay "test").

You can use a channel like this:
PHP Code:

PrintCenterText(client"{1}Testing"). 

You can display multiple mesages like this:
PHP Code:

PrintCenterText(client"{1}Testing").
PrintCenterText(client"{2}Testing 2").
PrintCenterText(client"{3}Testing 3"). 

The output will be:
HTML Code:

Testing
Testing2
Testing3

Every message will have a life span of sm_hint_duration cvar value (default 5 seconds).
After sm_hint_duration seconds, the first message will be removed and the output will be:
HTML Code:

Testing2
Testing3

Why I made this?
Because if I print a center message, and after 2 seconds I will print another center message, the first message will be removed, and players won't have time to read it.

Important:
All Valve messages (that starts with #) will be displayed as normal, If you display a custom message like this PrintCenterText(client, "{1}Testing"), and after some seconds, a Valve message will be displayed (like: "You dropped your Glock.", "The bomb has been planted."), the Valve messages will be ignored, and our custom message will be displayed.
Maybe I will give support to Valve messages by translating them ...

How can I test this plugin?
Just put in on the server, and type: sm_csay "test 1", sm_hsay "test 2" at the same time, and you will see the magic.

How to clear a channel?
PHP Code:

PrintCenterText(client"{1}"). 

Is this plugin working with Hint Color Fix plugin?
I don't know, I didn't test it.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...