Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

Plugins

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hello. I was looking a plugin that when someone dies, there is a chance (ex 40%) that you will drop a gift with a random number of credits inside (1-100). I tried using zeph's one but it doesn't work.

I am also looking for a plugin that if you are vip, you can type !med (like medic) and it gives you all your life back and you can use it only 1 time per round.

Also looking for a plugin that lets you use "chat stuff" in zeph's store plugin, i managed to make it show but it doesn't work when you buy and equip it.

And also a plugin that when it's a noscope round, it's shows a colored message on the screen.

And the finale plugin i am looking for is a plugin that when you kill a player, you're screen turns blue and becomes less and less brighter until it's gone (for like 1 second).

Reminder all of this plugins already exists, but i just can't find them anywhere.
If you know any of this plugins please help me, it will be really appreciated.
Have a nice day!

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...