Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Multiple Hitmarkers Menu (with sound effect)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Multiple Hitmarkers Menu

I made this plugin for my Zombie Escape server. It was private and i was selling it some months ago, but since there're a lot of people searching for something like this, i decided to publish it here for free, so enjoy it!

=============================================

Description:
It shows hitmarkers with sound effects when you shoot enemies or objects that you can break.
It supports ZombieReloaded so you can use it to shoot zombies or bosses on zombie escape maps!
Everything can be configurable by users, for example: what kind hitmarker do you want to use against enemies/zombies and objects/bosses.
You can toggle everything you want. It has a sound effect when you shoot and also you can choose what kind of overlay do you want to use (there are currently 5 hitmarkers overlays)
This plugin has a translation file so if you want to put your language on the release, then comment it and i'll add it!
P.S: I didn't test the entire plugin, so if you find bugs just let me know!

Spoiler

Cvars
  • sm_hitmarkers_enabled: 1 = Enable the plugin | 0 = Disable the plugin (Default 1)
  • sm_hitmarkers_enemies: 1 = Enable enemies hitmarker | 0 = Disable (Default 1)
  • sm_hitmarkers_objects: 1 = Enable objects hitmarker | 0 = Disable (Default 1)
  • sm_hitmarkers_soundfx: 1 = Enable sound effects | 0 = Disable (Default 1)
  • sm_hitmarkers_resethm: Time in seconds to restart the hitmarker (hide it after shoot) (Default 0.5)
  • sm_hitmarkers_volume: Volume of the sound effect (Default/Max: 1.0)

Commands (to open the hitmarker menu)
  • sm_hitmarkers
  • sm_hm
  • sm_hmarker

DOWNLOAD VIA GITHUB

Direct download

Main page

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...