Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CSGO - Bêta] Roleplay

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Crédits:
TotenFluch (BDD Syntax Inspiration from the T-RP V2)
Kossolax(Enum Syntax Inspiration from the TSX-RP)
Deathknife(Discord A.P.I)
Natalya(Car models)
Franug(Hint color fix plugin AND Emotes)

Dependencies (* = not integrated by default on the github repository):
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f
Features:
  • All plugins compiled on SM 1.10 Latest version
  • Vehicles
  • 20 Jobs
  • Zones
  • Hud with player informations
  • Perma props(Spawn a permanent prop on the map; NPC, ATM, ETC...)
  • Drugs system
  • Sell system (NPC When player job is offline and vice versa :D)
  • Phone system
  • Exclude player from own zone
  • Respawn system

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs Features:
  • [POLICE]
    Quote:

Commands
    • !taser - Taze the targeted player.
    • !tazer - Taze the targeted player.
    • !cop - Switch team from the T -> CT for advantages.
    • !cops - Switch team from the T -> CT for advantages.
    • !jail - Put the targeted player on jail with request.
    • !prison - Put the targeted player on jail with request.
    • !enjail - Display all player who's in jail only if you are in police zone.
    • !injail - Display all player who's in jail only if you are in police zone.
    • !jaillist - Display all player who's in jail only if you are in police zone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need:
  • Contents: Models, materials, scripts, cfg (For this, join the Discord server that I put at the end)
  • Map
  • Creating zones
  • Configure permanent props (NPC, ATM, ETC...)
  • Translations on many plugins on EN etc..
  • Set discord webhook link for discord notifications (roleplay.inc at DISCORD_WEBHOOK "") will be updated soon.
  • Claim a licence for the plugin works on my website (https://vr-hosting.fr/), after succesful activation you need to put the received token on the rp_licence.cfg at rp_token "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
  • Database powered on MySQL (Set your user credentials)
    Quote:

"roleplay"
    {
    "driver" "mysql"
    "host" "127.0.0.1"
    "database" "DB"
    "user" "USER"
    "pass" "PASSWORD"
    //"timeout" "0"
    "port" "3306"
    }

Info's:

This projects lasted about 6 months, so it is extremely long, I will not quote all of its functioning here, for any necessary information do not hesitate to contribute on github in the case of improving the plugin or contact me on discord. Some plugins are not operational, they will be updated little by little in order to make the whole project complete and full access.
If you could cover parts of one of the scripts, don't forget to quote me in the authors.
This post is not fully completed, i will finish im little by little.

Configs:
Quote:

• vehicles.cfg - All vehicles informations and models
  • questions.cfg - All the questions informations sented to server tchat
  • permis.cfg - Driver licence questionary
  • jobs.cfg - All jobs informations such jobname, clantags, salary, etc...
  • items.cfg - All the items informations such price, name, fees, etc...
  • amendes.cfg - Fines informations such price, timejail to stay.
  • Maps name folder ! : Contains all spawns informations and zones from the map

Screenshots:
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f726461

Links:

Sorry for my mistakes (if there are any: D) I speak French but I understand English perfectly.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...