Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSchange the map of a number of murders

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hello guys!
Maybe someone can make a plugin that will count the kills/murders of the whole team, and when it reaches a certain number of kills/murders to change the map to the next one that will already be on the nextmap. But before it change map, to write with hud on centre (horizon) a little bit up wich team wins. Like "This match is over, Counter-Terrorists Team wins!". or "This match is over, Terrorists Team wins!".
And please add cvar command that i can change kills for changing map.

If you do not understeand me, i will give an examp.
We are playing 5 players, and 1.Player have 30 kills, 2.Player have 20 kills, 3.Player have 20 kills, 4.Player have 20kills, 5.Player have 10 kills. Together it is 30+20+20+20+10 and it is 100 kills, when one of us make 100rd kill game need to finish, to write on display/screen This match is over, Counter-Terrorists Team wins! with blue color, or if we are Terrorits This match is over, Terrorists Team wins! with red color. After 10 secounds plugin need to change map on nextmap.

Once i am sorry for my bad english, i hope you understeand me! :)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...