Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D2] Scavenge Gascan Glow Fix [v1.0.0 | 28-November-2020]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
L4D2 ONLY

Description

This bug has been reported by HarryPotter.

After digging some about this bug I was able to reproduce it.

By default, when a survivor pick up a scavenge gascan, the game deactivates the glow of the equipped entity.

If you drop the scavenge gascan with E (IN_USE) or by switching the weapon, the gascan falls and the glow changes to yellow.

But, if a survivor dies instantly while holding a scavenge gascan, then it's glow doesn't goes back.

This plugin returns the glow every time the gascan is picked up.

I don't know if this bug has always been there but that explains why sometimes, some gascans seems "missing" from the map.

Features
  • Returns the glow to a scavenge gascan every time it is picked up.

Steps to Reproduce
  • Go to some map that has a scavenge events (c1m4_atrium/c6m3_port/c14m2_lighthouse) or play a map in scavenge mode.
  • Jump to death.
  • Check the gascan glow, it disappeared.

OR
  • Go to some map that has a scavenge events (c1m4_atrium/c6m3_port/c14m2_lighthouse) or play a map in scavenge mode.
  • Become black and white.
  • Hold a scavenge gascan.
  • Let a zombie kill you.
  • Check the gascan glow, it disappeared.

Cvars

A configuration file named "l4d2_scavenge_gascan_glow_fix.cfg" will automatically be created for you upon the first run in the "\cfg\sourcemod\" folder.

PHP Code:

// Enable/Disable the plugin.
// 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
l4d2_scavenge_gascan_glow_fix_enable "1" 

Admin Commands
  • sm_print_cvars_l4d2_scavenge_gascan_glow_fix => Print the plugin related cvars and their respective values to the console. (z flag required)

Change Log

Spoiler

Notes
  • I don't know if there is some side effect on reactivating the glow on pickup, but from my tests, seems safe.
  • This fix also applies to some weapon drop plugins (e.g [L4D2] Weapon Drop) that doesnt return the glow back.

Thank you!

Related Plugins

• Any feedback, bug reports, fixes, improvements, translations or suggestions for the plugin are welcome.

Installation
  • Put the "l4d2_scavenge_gascan_glow_fix.smx" file (click Get Plugin) in your "\addons\sourcemod\plugins\" folder.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_scavenge_gascan_glow_fix.sp - 8.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...