Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.0, 2021-01-03)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Zombie Deathmatch for CS:GO

Every round starts all players as Survivors (Counter-Terrorists) against bot-controlled Zombies (Terrorists). Survivors cannot respawn; if they die to a Zombie or otherwise, they are respawned as a Zombie. Zombies, however, respawn shortly after dying. If all Survivors are killed, Zombies win; if at least one Survivor manages to stay alive by the time the round ends, Survivors win.

To encourage run-and-gun tactics as opposed to camping, Survivors cannot jump. They can, however, buy weapons and grenades at the start of every round to supplement or replace their randomly-generated loadout. They can also use their flashlight (F key by default) to light up areas that are otherwise dark. Zombies, on the other hand, can jump, but can only ever use their claws (reskinned knife) to attack and do not have a flashlight or analogous tool to help them see.

Yes, this is Yet Another Zombie-themed Mod™, but this one has been written from scratch for CS:GO and SourceMod 1.10, and we think it offers an interesting experience that makes for more exciting gameplay, blending together some of the best features of those other mods to produce something that's better than the sum of its parts and discourages players from camping without being too obtrusive.

Features
  • Both player-controlled and bot-controlled Zombies; all players start each round as Survivors, but become Zombies themselves if they die to the endless stream of bot-controlled Zombies.
  • Maps with fog are automatically made even foggier to make them more thematically appropriate.
  • Flashlights are enabled for Survivors; press F (by default) to toggle your flashlight.
  • Fire from incendiary grenades burn Survivors and Zombies for up to 3 seconds.

Media
68747470733a2f2f6769746875622e636f6d2f6a 68747470733a2f2f6769746875622e636f6d2f6a

Requirements
  • A dedicated server running CS:GO's vanilla Deathmatch mode with the following installed:
    • MetaMod:Source 1.11 or higher
    • SourceMod 1.10, Build 6502 or higher

Dependencies
This plugin depends on no other SourceMod plugins.

Recommendations
Any map that's compatible with CS:GO's Deathmatch mode is supported by this plugin so long as it supports bots. However, we only recommend using more open maps with minimal camping spots, and/or maps that have good bot support, i.e. maps that come with a custom NAV file as opposed to the pre-generated stuff CS:GO created by default when no NAV file is available for a given map. When in doubt, de_dust2 is a great map choice for this gamemode.

Changelog
Quote:

2021-01-03 (v0.1.0)

* Initial release.
Installation instructions
Download the latest release from GitHub here (direct download link here) and unzip the ZIP file. Open the extracted directory and move or copy the 'csgo' directory to the 'csgo' directory of your dedicated server; if you have a FastDL server, upload the contents of the 'FastDL' directory to your FastDL server.

Plans
  • Lots more playtesting; to date, I've only tested this plugin extensively with 1-2 human players and up to 20 bots.
  • Consider re-enabling jumping for Survivors, but severely limiting their jump height and disabling crouch-jumping
  • Make it so bot Zombies don't aimlessly swing their claws while they're not within swinging distance of a Survivor or another Zombie.

Source code
Check out the GitHub repository for this project here.

Credits
See the inline comments in this file for links to specific snippets of code I pulled from this forum and then subsequently edited. A big thanks to all of you over the years for contributing those code snippets for us all to use! There are also inline comments in that same file for where I sourced every custom model and material from. Please reach out to me directly if you wish to be credited more directly as I'd be happy to explicitly call you out here and on GitHub for your excellent work!

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...