Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[Any] Chat-Processor Tags (Replacement for Custom Chat Colors)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy

Chat-Processor Tags

About Chat-Processor Tags:
I'll start off by apologizing for the delay. This plugin has been technically ready for release for a week or two now. It was, on my part a result of laziness caused by my ADHD, combined with some internal debate on whether or not to actually release this publicly yet or to keep it private for my server. I chose to release it.

Backstory on how this plugin was created

So what's the difference between Chat-Processor Tags and Custom Chat Colors? Simple, longer chat tags, as well as the capability to use multiple color trie values from ColorVariables.inc within one tag (meaning multicolored chat tags!). Here's an example:
lovaIS3.png

[!] Requirements/Dependencies:
To run this plugin:
You'll need the Chat-Processor plugin.

To compile your own build:
You'll still need the Chat-Processor plugin, but you'll also need Redwerewolf's syntax-updated ColorVariables.inc file. Not only have I just linked to that .inc file, but I've also attached it to this post, and pushed it to my CPT Git. And of course, Redwerewolf does has a copy in his Chat-Processor Git.

Commands:
There's only one command in this plugin, sm_reloadtags. That'll reload your config file and allow your changes to show ingame.

You can override access to the command via your "admin_overrides.cfg" file. Just add in "sm_reloadtags" "flag". Just replace the "flag" bit with whatever flag you want to restrict it to, i.e. "z" or "b".

Convars:
No real convars here aside from sm_cpt_version, the standard version convar.

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the plugin (available via Github)
  2. Extract the files to your server. They're already in the correct directories on Github
  3. rcon sm plugins load chat-processor-tags
  4. ???
  5. Profit!

Config File Usage Instructions:
Chat-Processor Tags utilizes the same config file-based system that Custom Chat Colors used, and converting your Custom Chat Colors config over to work with Chat-Processor Tags is incredibly simple. All you have to do is edit custom-chatcolors.cfg and change "admin-colors" to "chat_processor_tags", and you're done!

If you're still stumped, please check out the README file on the page for the Chat-Processor Tags github repo. I go indepth on how to use the config file there. It's pretty much the same as Custom Chat Colors. I even explain how to convert your Custom Chat Colors config over into a Chat-Processor-Tags config on the README.

Known Bugs:
Known Bugs

Version History:
Version History

Credits:
Credits!

Problems? Suggestions?
There shouldn't be any errors or bugs in this plugin, but if you do happen to find any, please let me know on this thread and I'll try my best to correct the issues! And as well, if you have any suggestions for ways to rework my code, or suggestions of new things to add, let me know!

button_downloadongithub.png

Attached Files
File Type: cfg chat-processor-tags.cfg (5.8 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (chat-processor-tags.sp - 19.9 KB)
File Type: inc chat-processor-tags.inc (4.7 KB)
File Type: inc colorvariables.inc (32.3 KB)
File Type: smx chat-processor-tags.smx (24.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł