Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[TF2]Bot's replaying your movements(Request)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hello, is it possible to make a plugin that record your movements and have bots replay it for TF2?
Just like this Ive seen some for CS:S and CS:GO just like this,
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164148 but for TF2?
ive seen only 2 for tf2,
1 of them is exactly the same, but its kinda buggy, Engineers cant build and sometimes it crashes your server, and they cant damage themselves while rocket/sticky jumping,
2, a plugin called JumpBOT, The Animations of them rocket and sticky jumping looks like their crouching in mid-air. and its only for soldiers and demomans, and again they cant damage themselves, and its closed-beta,
the reason why i want them do damage themselves is just for fun, and so i know how much damage they took,
I know this will probably take lots of time and effort to do it, im not forcing you to do it, im asking if you can or cannot
the reason i want this is just for entertainment, maybe it can help for comp as well, Maybe theres more,maybe i just havent searched better, im a lazy retard so..
you can have the same command like, sm_botmimic_snapshotinterval, sm_savebookmark and

In short, im asking for a plugin that allows bots to replay your movements, making them copy whatever you just did, Rocket/sticky jumping, Building, Walking, Shooting, basically what a normal player can do, like motion capture but its a plugin for bots in tf2, and also you can start recording in by just typing like /r or anything related to it in chat to start recording immediately,
Let me know if i miss anything, you can create ideas aswell, im too small brained for this shit,
and sorry if i said anything wrong and misleading.
Anyways thank you for reading this, Have a good day

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...