Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Folder Downloader & Precacher

by SpirT

Before commenting:
I know, there are some plugins that do the same as the one I'm posting now, but, as I got some feedback, SM Downloader, S - Downloader and so on are crashing a lot of servers. In my country a lot of servers used to have those plugins. They tested mine, worked perfectly and isn't crashing the servers anymore! Therefore, I decided to upload mine here. Isn't so complex as the ones I refered above but does its job :)

What is this?
Adds the files inside the folders specified to the downloads table and they will be also precached. All subfolders inside those folders will be added as well. All files inside are going to be precached. The extensions allowed for download are: mp3, m4a, wav, mdl, vtx, vvd, phy, vmt, vtf, png, svg, bsp and nav.

Requirements
- SourceMod Installed on your server (plugin was tested on 1.10 build 6482)
- MetaMod Installed on your server (plugin was tested on 1.10 build 1144)

Installation
  • Upload all files to your server
  • Restart your server / change map / type this command in your server console: 'sm plugins reload spirt_folder_dl_precache'
  • Add your desired folders to 'addons/sourcemod/configs/SpirT/Folder-Downloader-Precacher/folders.txt' PS: Do not place a / at the end of the lines. As example leave as "models/weapons/my/folder" without the quotes ("")

ToDo List
  • Nothing for now

GitHub Repo
Latest Release

Releases
-------------
1.0.0:
-> Plugin Release
-------------

For any issue or bug, reply to the post or contact me on steam.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...