Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[REQ] Map Info via Csay on Server Join

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Greetings!

I'm trying to find a way to have the map information shown similar to a csay message for anyone that has just connected to the server, either through joining via server browser or if the map switched. I want the map name and author to pop up as a message, assuming the author info is available. It would be great if the map name/author details could be updated manually via an external text file or ini file. In my mind I see it popping up as a colored message on the left side of the screen above chat that basically reads like this:

Map Name: es_cell
Author: DigiChaos
Release Date: March 30, 2000

If the info is not available, the line just wouldn't appear. Is this possible? I have absolutely no programming knowledge, so despite my hilariously poor attempts to learn it and do it myself, I have had absolutely no success; not because it isn't possible, but because I am completely lacking in the knowledge and skill required to create such a thing.

I'm asking for this because a lot of maps do not come with TXT files and have no sign of who made them within the maps. A lot of these old maps are becoming harder and harder to find, most of the original sources are gone, and no one knows who made what. Are these guys not artists? I'd hate to see the name of famous painters get lost, I feel the same way about this. Having this and being able to use it as a resource to share that data could be really helpful to people looking for more content from a specific level designer.

If I could get some help on this, that would be fantastic. I even thought of a name for it.

"Map Sorcerer"

It provides the source info for the maps. :D

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...