Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[TF2] Building Overhaul

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Why

I had an idea while playing on my server which involved a crazy amount of teleporters. I looked up all the "infinite building" plugins here on AlliedModders, there are a few, but none of them had a real teleporter system, some didn't even bother to mess with teleporters. That was the inspiration for this plugin.

I wanted to make it fun, so I did a lot of reverse engineering trying to get plugin behavior to be as perfect as possible. I ended up getting pretty close but holy moly the gamedata file is big.

Features

What makes this plugin different from all of the other ones?
  • You can actually build each of your extra buildings from your construction PDA, no commands needed.
  • If you change your mind, you can destroy your extra buildings with your destruction PDA, they are destroyed in order of creation (like a FIFO queue).
  • You can wrangle each and every one of your sentries and singlehandedly hold the last point of dustbowl.
  • You can make multiple sets of teleporters, once again singlehandedly carrying your team to last.
  • If you gotta move that gear up, you can pick up and carry all of your extra buildings as you cap each point within 10 seconds.
  • If you somehow manage to die, you can spectate all 40 of your sentries as they camp outside of the opposing team's spawn.

There are 3 cvars that set a limit for buildings. But be honest, do you really need to limit that?

Requirements

Note that this is not tested on Linux

If gamedata breaks, which it probably will, try checking here.

LINK TO REPO

Nerdy details
Spoiler

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...