Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSZombie Survival Mod: Modeler needed?

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hey Guys,

Shot in the dark here, looking for a modeler around this forum who would be interested in some paid work. I can pay via PayPal or Venmo/Cashapp, etc.. up to you.

There's a Zombie Survival Mod I've been working on (I'm more just the map maker/environment) while my partner on it is doing the coding/development.

An NPC/AI zombie survival mod that has been in the works for a few months already with waves of zombies/powerups/custom weapons.. etc

What I'm looking for:

Anyone who knows how to decompile an existing zombie model and create submodels within the model. We're working on implementing the ability to shoot limbs off zombies, and with that new modification, we will need to edit some existing models to create submodels inside of it where there's a missing left arm, missing right arm, missing both arms, missing leg, missing head.. etc, etc. I believe those of you familiar with modeling will know that there is a possibility to have 1 model, but have indexes inside of it where the same model has no leg/or different head.. etc

Some video of the older version of the mod:

Here's a brief example of the mod in Beta V1.0. We've made many adjustments and new updates tot the beta at this point but haven't recorded a video to show it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqP3TT_3hcI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEnV61O9_w

Some images:

68747470733a2f2f746f70667261672e636f6d2f

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...