Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSGO] Case Opening(BETA, 2021-10-1) - Case Opening System.

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
I started working on this over a year ago at this ideea but never ever finished it because I thought it was a dumb ideea. However, lately this type of plugin became more and more popular among CSGO servers and some people took advantage and started selling private case opening plugins, without giving the source-code. That's why I want to release and keep working on this project, so nobody needs to install a plugin on their game server without having acces to the sourcecode.

## Description
This plugin provides a fresh way of getting server-sided Valve weapon skins by "opening" them for so-called Cases. If you play CSGO I assume you are familliar with the "!ws" command. With this plugin you can equip skins only after you have opened them from the cases.

## Features
- Fully customizable weapon skins from config files, no need to compile the source-code ever.
- Translations support.
- "Preview case" feature that allows you to see the content of a case before opening it.
- MySQL inventory system that holds every opened item.
- Quick Sell feature - Instantly sell your skins for credits
- Toggle StatStrack - Pay to toggle ON/OFF StatTrack feature for a weapon.
- Random Pattern - Pay to get a random Seed(Pattern) for a weapon skin.
- Set a float - Pay to set a float for a weapon.
- Set a nametag - Pay to set a nametag for a weapon.
- Buy skins with credits - Buy the skin you want instead of opening it.
- Modify prices of the features above with convars.

## Commands
"sm_cases_addcash" - Gives or takes(if the value is negative) credits from players
"sm_cases_givecredits" - Gives or takes(if the value is negative) credits from players
"sm_case" - Opens the main case opening menu
"sm_cases" - Opens the main case opening menu
"sm_cs" - Opens the main case opening menu

## Requirements
- My Weapons FORK.
- PTaH.

## Download
You can just drag&drop the plugin and make the changes said bellow, it comes pre-configured with configs and all.
GitHub Rep | Direct Download | Source-Core

## How to install
- Download the latest version of GitHub.
- Change "sm_weapons_table_prefix" convar from "cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg" to anything else so it clears out the skins of players..
- Add "case_opening" configuration in your "sourcemod/configs/database.cfg".
- Edit "sourcemod/configs/cases/cases.cfg" to your preferrence(optional, the plugins comes pre-configured).

## Future plans
- Gloves support.
- Agents support.
- Trade system.
- Better customization(there are still some things hard-coded but shouldn't matter).
- Bug fixes if any.
- Shop Core / Store by Zephyrus support.
- Match end drops.

## ConVars
Every convar can be found in "csgo/cfg/sourcemod/case_opening_kratoss.cfg" (auto-created). The plugin supports mid-game convar changes so feel free to experiment.
Code:

"sm_cases_float_price" - Price for setting a float for a weapon.
"sm_cases_seed_price" - Price for rolling a random seed(pattern) for a weapon.
"sm_cases_statrack_price" - Price for toggling StatTrack for a weapon.
"sm_cases_nametag_price" - Price for setting a nametag on a weapon.
"sm_cases_kill_reward" - How many credits does a player gets for a kill.

## Change Log
Code:

01-10-2021
 * Initial Release

## Cases config explanation
Code:

"My First Case" // The case name(shown in menus)
        {
                "price" "100" // The price to open this case
                "return" "10" // The amount of credits players gets back if they already have the skin.

"Skins"
                {
                //        The key must be consecutive
                //        The value is "itemid-entry"
                //
                //        The item id is taken from skins.cfg - there you can configure more like price, skins, name, etc
                //        The chance of one item is calculated relative by the amount of all entries
                //        Below the chances are 10% and 90%
                //        There are no restriction - The number can be as high as you want but it MUST be an integer

"0"                                                "10-10"
                        "1"                                                "20-90"
                }
        }

## Donations
As I said, ther are already private plugins that are being sold for 20/25 euros. I've took off my own free time to develope and maitain this plugin. If you want to donate, you can send money through paypal at "[email protected]"

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...