Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[Request] [L4D2] AI Special Infected changes on Human players

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
I've noticed that Special Infected controlled by AI have a variety of built-in changes over human controlled Special Infected.

Chargers Taking Less Damage while charging

Jockeys pouncing slightly higher

Hunters not taking the bonus "Skeet" damage that humans take while pouncing

Boomers and Smokers taking multiple hits to kill with melee if you hit them in their legs

etc.

I'd like to know if these changes to AI Special Infected apply across all game modes or only specific ones like campaign. I'd also like to know if there's a way to enable these changes on human special infected and how to do so or if there any plugins that can add/give these changes to human players, preferably ones that work across all game modes or at least in both coop and versus. If there's not, I'd like to request a plugin(s) to be made for this if it's not too difficult to do so. I've been thoroughly searching the forums and using the plugin search tool but I've unfortunately not been able find a plugin that can do these things.

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...