Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[TF2] Anti Server Lagger (net_chan_limit_msec from csgo)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Here's a plugin I wrote for team fortress 2 that introduces a function added to csgo a while ago. This plugin automatically kicks users that use excessive processing time on the server when processing their network packets. This is commonly used inside hacks that have various engine level exploits that can make the server lag/stutter while they are connected. This works well to block many current and undiscovered future exploits that will pop up over time or migrate from other source engine games.

The convar to control the max allowed packet processing time is `net_chan_limit_msec` which defaults at 20 (20ms). This may be an aggressive start value and is probably fine to increase up to 150. It's possible based on how some plugins work that normal users can be falsely kicked just by invoking a poorly written function. Something like a mysql database connection that's single threaded when a user types a command to retreive stats. Since it's single threaded it would spend a lot of milliseconds waiting for the mysql server to respond. This could show up as a big spike and kick the user. If you have these types of conflicts then i would recommend increasing the value of `net_chan_limit_msec`to have a higher threshold or try to resolve the issue in the target plugin.

THIS PLUGIN HAS NOT BEEN TESTED VERY WELL:
I don't play tf2 at all, so if you guys run into any issues just leave feedback here for possible fixes.

This plugin requires dhooks with detour support. I'm unaware if the current shipping dhooks (1.11.6820 and later) has detour support in it or not. Here's a link where you can get dhooks with detour support versions if the plugin fails to load.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=589

(sappho may release a slightly different but very similar version as we collaborated a bit on this through discord and I just wanted a simplified light weight version release.)

Attached Files
File Type: zip Anti Server Lagger [TF2] ready.zip (378.9 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (AntiServerLagger.sp - 3.5 KB)
File Type: txt AntiServerLagger.txt (1.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...