Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[TF2] Zombie Riot

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Zombie Riot
PvE Gamemode

Description:
You fight against AI enemies/Zombies with allies and try to win/suvive as long as possible, You buy weapons and or upgrade them from previous ones. Stay together and beat them.

Documentation:
Everything you need is in the readme or inside the code commented in the github.

Extras:
I made this plugin with not releasing to the public in mind so the coding is confusing, also keep in mind that multiple people worked on this and helped me out. Also also keep in mind that THIS GAMEMODE MUST BE STAND ALONE AND CANNOT WORK WITH OTHERS! (most likely)

Installation:
You need to get all the dependencies from the github, they are listed off in the readme. (There are alot), its not possible to make a on site compile.

YOU NEED THE 1.11 COMPILER AND 1.11 SOURCEMOD ASWELL!!!!! THIS PLUGIN ONLY WORKS WITH 1.11, NOT 1.10!

This gamemode is being updated almost daily so i wont keep track of it here, i just recommend checking out the github whenever you wish to see anything new.

There is one map to test things out for you if you wish to mess with it.

(This really is my first time posting anything here standalone so bear with me if i did anything wrong.)

GitHub repository.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...