Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSWeapon Skills

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hello, I'm looking for a Plugin that a player has a Weapons Menu with different skills.

For example: "AK47"

1. Burn: Burn Players eventually when dealing damage.
2. Invisibility: When it damages a player, it will gain invisibility for a fraction of a second. (As long as it does damage)
3. Gravity: Having the AK47 in hand will give you bigger jumps due to gravity.
4. Regeneration: As you deal damage to the Enemy, you will receive % HP for each damage dealt
5. Knockback: Each bullet fired pushes the player backwards.

I've seen this plugin, searched a lot, and didn't find it. If anyone wants to do it, thanks.

Extra suggestions:

It would be interesting to add a limiter per round to avoid abuse, if you selected 1 AK47 from the Menu, you will not be able to change it until the next round.

Add a flag for Admins/VIPs to get this menu.

In order not to use too much precache for different models, the AK47's default model for the 5 skills would be great. Or add 5 model options for the 5 different AK47 Ability. If the player wants to use 1 model on the 5, he will of course need to write the same model location on the 5 weapons.

If the player already has AK47 (No Abilities) and uses the Menu, Grab an AK47 Ability, the weapon (No Abilities) will be dropped.

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...