Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSG-Furien Mod GamePlay [CSGO]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
First of all, the big creator of gameplay was esko in 2017 and not me
Original Gameplay
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=275881I

I only recover some parts of gameplay because it was deleted, and everything that was worked on it was done by me and with the help of mart in the invisibility.
Everything that I'm published today was made and used for the last time 1 year and 3 months ago,
today I decided to launch it because after 1 year and 3 months of trying to people belive in furien gameplay project in my country i give up... and in my country that was gameplay most played in cs1.6 and today there are still players who play cs1.6 just for the furien gameplay,so I hope someone still love this gameplay like me and will use it in future :wink:
This version was one of the first versions i created, it was built through research in several plugins because at the time I didn't know pograming good,Today i review the code and all functionality, I couldn't test it in full so if someone uses it send me the feedback on discord gost#2274

I have many more things for furien gameplay that I created in past, so if the community enters the furien gameplay project again I will be happy to publish and continue developing this gameplay!

it's my first post I'm not sure how this all works, and my english is horrible sorry for that :)

What is Furien Mod?
Furien mod is gameplay created in cs1.6 where Anti-Furiens have guns and need kill Furiens(just have knife and need to plant bomb) in first view it looks ez but its really hard and you will see how mush it is funny :)
Feature list
Wallhang
Low falldown speed
Invisible
Silent walk
Fast movement and gravity for Furiens
Furien and Anti-Furien shop
Bomb beam (when planted)
Bomb is disabled for X sec after round start
Automatic team changing
Switchable perk
Furiens cannot takes any weapon
Double jump

Installation:
put furien.smx in csgo/addons/sourcemod/plugins

ConVars:
Quote:

furien_disablebomb -> For how many seconds after round starts will be unable to plant bomb / -1 = 'Able to plant everytime', 0 = 'Forever'
furien_gravity -> Furiens gravity multiplier
furien_speed -> Furiens speed multiplier
furien_footsteps -> Disable furiens footsteps, 1 = 'Enable' 0 = 'Disable'
furien_bombbeacon -> Enable bomb beacon when planted, 1 = 'Enable' 0 = 'Disable'
furien_bombbeacon_delay -> Delay between beacons (in seconds)
furien_bombbeacon_radius -> Beacon radius
furien_bombbeacon_life -> Beacon life
furien_bombbeacon_width -> Beacon width
furien_bombbeacon_color -> Beacon color [R G B A] if randomcolor = '0'
furien_bombbeacon_randomcolor -> Beacon randomcolor
furien_falldownspeed -> Enable furiens low falldown speed, 1 = 'Enabled' 0 = 'Disabled'
furien_wallhang -> Enable furiens wallhang, 1 = 'Enabled' 0 = 'Disabled'
furien_doublejump -> Enable furiens doublejump, 1 = 'Enabled' 0 = 'Disabled'
furien_doublejump_maxjump -> How many times you can jump in air
furien_doublejump_jumpheight -> Height of doublejump
Source - > Github
https://github.com/gost442/Furien-Mod-GamePlay

Download
https://github.com/gost442/Furien-Mo...heads/main.zip

Attached Files
File Type: zip Furien Mod.zip (44.4 KB)
File Type: smx furien.smx (28.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...