Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSScod:mw4 extended

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy

Plugin/Mod improvement Request
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 4 Extended

Introduction
Guys,

We all know about cod:mw4 game n its incorporation in cs1.6 as a mod. There have been numerous Serbian and English versions out there for various classes, items n bank/rank systems with various hud displays. I want an extended version of the mod which is easier to implement. I require separate config/cfg files for this mod for the proper management on the server, so that it can be moderated/altered accordingly n easily.

Kindly provide proper documentation for the same. You can add models but do provide proper methods alongw all the working resources. A proper cod.ini file should work fine for proper cvar management of the mod.

Requirements:
-cod-items.cfg to manage the available items/equipments that we get
-cod-shop.cfg for shop management
-cod-classes.cfg for classes management. limited but user friendly classes appreciated, something which can be altered by the user according to his/her liking
-call-of-duty.cfg to manage the core cvars/commands of the plugins for smooth gameplay

All your efforts will be appreciated regarding this context.

Thank you

Regards
Dhruv aka Rocker

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...