Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D & L4D2] Round Configs (v1.0)[08-Oct-2022]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
About:
Having a highly modded server can be a bit annoying. A lot of people will complain about is not vanilla and will leave (good bye). But the others that remain in the server may find it very difficult/easy. I can adjust difficulty if I'm in the server but if I'm not some players will get stuck and leave or find it easy and leave. This plugin allows me to set a very high difficulty on server and decrease it progressively if survivors fail the rounds.
Description:
  • This plugin only works in coop mode and coop based mutations.
  • When a new game or a new map starts, the plugin will change the server ConVar settings.
  • If survivors fail to complete the round the settings can be changed.
  • Proceeding to the next map will reset the settings.
  • Each map can have its own dedicated configs per round.
  • Round settings can be displayed to players via menu.
  • If plugin is disabled or unloaded a config file will be loaded to reset server ConVars.

Recomendations:
You should have all the ConVars that the plugin will change stored in a .cfg file (by default is set to server.cfg, in that file you should have all the values that the plugin will be modifying to set them to a default value if the plugin is disabled (if the gamemode is not coop plugin will disable itself).
Installation:
  • Put l4d_roundconfigs.smx in sourcemod/plugins folder.
  • Put l4d_round_configs.cfg in sourcemod/data folder.

ConVars:
Spoiler

Config File:
Spoiler

GitHub

Changelog:
Spoiler

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_roundconfigs.sp - 15.7 KB)
File Type: cfg l4d_round_configs.cfg (2.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...