Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D] Mass Zombie (Game mode)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description:
2nd game mode for my Special Rounds.

Extremely lot and angry horde of zombies.

About 100 commons on the map simultaneously and infinitely (Learn how to, VAAAAAALVE!)

They're looking for the rushers to eat them !!!

--

Sorry, can't make screenshots, because of USA. Lot of bombing today. Weak internet.
Appreciate, if somebody make a screenshot.

--
Using this plugin I was able to make ~ 140 commons simultaneously.
Commands:

[php]// Run the mass zombie!
sm_mz
Settings (ConVars):
Everything is hard-coded inside plugin. See: l4d_mass_zombie.sp
(change & re-compile)
PHP Code:

#define MULTIPLY_INTERVAL        0.75        // delay between each duplication
#define MULTIPLY_COUNT            15            // count of zombies per each duplication
#define TANK_WAVES_ALLOWED        1            // maximum tank waves allowed per this round
#define DELAY_FIRST_TANK_SPAWN     300            // grace time (in sec.) while tank spawn is not allowed (except finales)
#define LIMIT_ZOMBIES_TO_FORWARD_SPAWN 80    // total count of zombies where forward spawn trigger is allowed to occur
#define FORWARD_ZOMBIES_COUNT    25            // count of zombies to spawn in forward trigger

const int    LIMIT_ENTITIES 1900;
const 
int    LIMIT_ZOMBIES 90

Description of the logic:
When !mz command is executed:
  • map is erased from useless entities, allowing to have more space for experiments and performance.
  • some ConVars are get changed to make a game harder.
  • infinite panic event occurs
  • next to each spawned zombie, the location is saved and used therefore to spawn more (MULTIPLY_COUNT) zombies per each MULTIPLY_INTERVAL of time.
  • zombies continues to spawn until LIMIT_ZOMBIES is reached.
  • chase is triggered and get changed each 1 second to point to "rusher" player (who have the most flow distance).
  • when the number of zombies decreased under LIMIT_ZOMBIES_TO_FORWARD_SPAWN value, forward zombie trigger is raised and FORWARD_ZOMBIES_COUNT is spawned (in hidden place) in the forward direction of the rusher, surely preventing him from moving forward.
  • number of tank waves is limited to TANK_WAVES_ALLOWED value.
  • first tank spawn is allowed to happen only after DELAY_FIRST_TANK_SPAWN sec. elapsed since the round start (except finale maps).
  • commons doesn't touch incapped players and pinned players.
  • once player is get incapped, hunters starting to spawn next to him (in hidden place).
  • when final door is get used, 2 minutes timeout is started after which the "Mass Zombies" mode is automatically disabled to prevent game breaking on some maps.
Supported games:
- L4D1
- L4D2
Conflicts:
- expect a LOT of it. Be ready! Multiple conflicts with 3rd-party plugins and game itself are possible.
Requirements:
- Left 4 Dragokas (smx)
- Left 4 DHooks Direct by SilverShot
Credits:
- @Silvers - for the Chase() code logic I used here, and for the tons of useful functions from Left 4 DHooks Direct.
Donate
Donates are very appreciated and welcomed for further inspiration, make me happy, and make next updates came out more often:
- Patreon
- BitCoin
- Ю.Money
P.S.:
- It's my private plugin written for myself and my Bloody Witch team.
- Project and updates discontinued. Don't ask.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_mass_zombie.sp - 14.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...