Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSGO] Ultra VIP

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Ultra VIP - Beta Public Release

Plugin Description

Ultra-VIP is a fully featured and extensible VIP bonus system for SourceMod 1.11+.

It is a complete remake and rewrite of this older, more limited plugin.

Important Note: Ultra-VIP does not give out admin permissions. It applies bonuses to players that already have admin permission access. This means you need another plugin to actually grant a player access to admin flags/overrides.*

Features
  • More than just "VIP".
    This plugin supports creating any amount of custom "VIP" services that can all be configured separately (e.g. "VIP", "Super-VIP", or whatever you want!)
  • Tons of highly and easily configurable player bonuses (see the list below).
  • Supports Admin Flags (Legacy permissions) or Overrides/Groups (Modern permissions). Whichever you prefer.
  • Module API for extending functionality.
    Does Ultra-VIP not have a feature you want? You can add your own! See the github wiki for a tutorial on how to make modules.
  • Full translation support (currently only English and Polish, but pull requests are welcome).
  • It's FREE. Now you don't need to pay for some sketchy programmer's bad code(including mine)!

Installation

Download the latest release.
  1. Upload all files to root directory of your server (How to install plugins)
  2. Configure plugin settings and services in the configuration file: addons/sourcemod/configs/ultra_vip_main.cfg.
    Read the documentation inside the file!
  3. Make sure to set a player's admin permissions! Ultra-VIP does not grant players admin flags/overrides/groups.

For further details read the set up guide on the github wiki.

List of Player Bonuses

All of these bonuses can be enabled/disabled, and the round that they apply to a player can be configured.

All of these bonuses can be configured as well as disabled.
The round that they start becomnig active on can be changed.

Spawn Bonuses
Spoiler

Money Bonuses
Extra money for the player on specific event.
Spoiler

HP Bonuses
Extra HP for the player on specific event.
Spoiler

Commands
  • !jumps - Toggle Multi-Jump On / OFF (requires access to Multi-Jump)
  • !vips - List of online players that have a service.
  • !vipbonus - List of bonuses that services have.
  • !reloadservices - Reload configuration file (requires root flag, also not recommended at this release to use).

Third party libraries used

MultiColors (included in the repository)

Third party required plugins

It's not actually *required* but if you want chat-colors/tag-colors and chat message colors modification to work you need to use plugin below

Chat-Processor

Download

Download latest plugin release
Use attachment (Might not be up-to-date).

Credits

Me :shock:
Bara - Multicolors Include.
Digby - Without this annoying brat this plugin would probably not see a sight of daylight. The amount of work he put into developing this plugin with me is enormous :!: :!: :!:

Important Note

This plugin is still in development, all the features listed were tested and they are working properly.
As of my limited time i did not create any modules yet, but soon enough i will post few module examples.
Also modules functionality were not fully tested so don't be suprised if something is not working. Feel free to report any bugs

If you're not clear how to manage the plugin once again i suggest you go through our WIKI PAGE

Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultra VIP - 0.1 (Beta).zip (158.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...