Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSGO] Chat/Name/Tag - RGB Custum, And Hidetags

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
maybe it will take unprove for being written in portuguese

One of the most work plugins I had to write 1 year ago, because when I wrote it, it was in the transition from amateur to average coder. I would like to have time to put all the code in English but unfortunately I don't have it, but I would like to share it with the community because the features created and offered are incredible, the work in keyvaleus, being able to save data and recover them through the keyvaleus (if it were today would have done in a database) the work with arrays and tries is incredible, despite being very confusing, the code has a lot that opens the door for others to be able to do the same or even better things. if someone who can speak portuguese and has the patience and time to translate it, you can do it :)

If you find bugs I'll make time to fix them.

Dependence
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2566623

Features
  1. Exclusive customization part for VIPs
  2. Exclusive part for sponsors (flags and vip t) where they can choose the colors, order of appearance and if with any effect or not
  3. Area reserved for admins where they can remove their tags and use a vip or sponsor tag and apply their customizations as a vip or sponsor
  4. And also natives that allow you to create rgb chat through other plugins

I know the code is very confusing but the rgb part has a lot of features that the community can take and create new things with them and that is my reason for sharing this plugin, and I also know that it could have been written in a lot less lines, but when we are learn we do as we know :)

GITHUB CODE

Attached Files
File Type: smx Chat_RGB.smx (214.1 KB)
File Type: zip chat_rgb (2).zip (265.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...