Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSS] ProEquip

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Overview
An easy to use and powerful weapons and equipment manager with an equipment menu

It was designed as a drop-in replacement for CSSDM's dm_equipment plugin. It should, however, work without CSSDM, but I have not tested this.

Currently only for CSS. I would appreciate help/feedback to make it work with CSGO.

Features:
  • Equipment menu that can be accessed using several commands (guns, rifles, pistols, menu)
  • !give admin command to give/remove weapons mid-game and modify preferences
  • !equip admin command to modify equipment settings mid-game
  • !sethp admin command to change hp
  • Custom menu entries (requires a database to use)
  • Silencer settings
  • A large list of natives that can modify weapon/equipment settings

Installation:
  1. If using CSSDM, disable the dm_equipment plugin first.
  2. Optionally add CSSDM config files. It can work without any config files, but using them is recommended.
  3. Copy the .smx file to the plugins folder (e.g. cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins) and load the plugin
  4. If adding custom menu entries see the more detailed instructions at the link below

Git Repo

For more detailed instructions and documentation see:
https://github.com/vishusandy/ProEquip

This is my first submitted plugin. Bug reports, feedback, and constructive criticism are welcome and appreciated :crab:

Attached Files
File Type: zip ProEquip.zip (110.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...