Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSRETAKE BOMBSITE ~ By: GoldNux

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
RETAKE BOMBSITE ~ By: GoldNux

Description:

Spawn close to bombsites and practice retakes together!

Functions:
  • Bomb is planted automatically.
  • Players spawn close to bombsites.
  • Players are given weapons automatically.
  • Player round inventory can be modified with .cfg file.
  • Teams and scores are swapped automatically.
  • Optional smoke grenade clouds can be spawned.

Installation instructions:
  1. Extract retake.zip and place folder in: ..\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs
  2. Place gn_retake.amxx in: ..\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins
  3. Add the line: gn_retake.amxx to your plugins.ini file: ..\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs

Configuration:
  • To change loadout and player hp/ap you have to edit gearT.cfg and gearCT.cfg.
    Doing this is not hard and there are comments in there to help you out.
  • If you want to change player spawnpoints you can use the command "gn_origin" to get the position you are standing in and put it in the *mapname_*bombsite_spawns.cfg.
  • If you want to change where the bomb is planted or where smoke is spawned you have to edit the .sma file and compile it yourself.
  • If you want to play both A and B bombsites, add the same map twice in your mapcycle.txt.
    The plugin flips the pcVar "gn_bombsite" when you load a new map.

Console Commands:
PHP Code:

"gn_roundlimit" "6" // Number of rounds before switching to the next map in mapcycle.txt
"gn_bombsite" "1" // Self-explanatory, 0 = A, 1 = B
"gn_smoke" "1" // Spawn smoke grenade clouds, 1 = ON
"gn_rngsmoke" "4" // Chance of spawning smoke. 4 = 1/4 rounds avarage.
"gn_origin" // Prints player position to console, useful if you want to change any spawn locations. 

Additional information:

This is my first plugin and I learned a lot making it, it is not perfect and there were many conflicting functions that I spent A LOT of time troubleshooting.
Some of the solutions are not great but it seems to me the plugin does what it was made to do and does it pretty well.

One of the problems I could not solve was the adding of +3 frags whenever the bomb expodes or is defused, if anyone have a good solution for this, please let me know. In the future I would also like to change the plugin so that PODBOTs react to the bomb being auto-planted, at the moment they only rush the site if you plant manually.

Credits:
Thanks to jopmako for making the Map Spawns Editor, it motivated me to build this plugin and I used a function of his to load spawns from a file.
I hope it was ok to do so, if not I have learned enough to write one myself although it would probably end up looking almost identical.
I also want to say thank you to anyone who has been answering my questions and been patient with me learning how to script this.
And a big thank you to my friend Nivo who helped me write clean "code" and helped me host the server I used to test my plugin.
I am very grateful to all of you!

Try it out right now:
PHP Code:

connect 158.174.205.160:27018 

Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (gn_retake.sma - 30.7 KB)
File Type: zip retake.zip (12.9 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...