Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[ANY] SQL Whois

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This is long overdue for posting - I wrote it 13 years ago when the joe.to community was running multiple TF2 and L4D/L4D2 servers. Last time we ran a TF2 server (6 years or so back) this plugin still worked, so I'm presuming that's still the case. If it doesn't work for you, post here and I'll dust off my test server for troubleshooting.

It's a port of Bugblatter's plugin_blatt_whois for Adminmod, the major difference (AM/SM aside) being that it stores in a central database rather than 5 zillion flatfiles.

I had a look at the current crop of Sourcemod plugins and while there are a couple of whois plugins, neither approach the functionality of Bugblatter's original.

It's not perfect, and there's a few things I wanted to add but never got to, but it is really rather good.

Dependencies:

You *will* need an SQL database for this plugin. Takes more setup, but allows you to track players across multiple servers and games.

Features:

- records kicks and bans with reasons on a player's record
- allows you to place/remove a watch on players even if they're not currently connected
- notifies admins when watched players or players on LAN are on the server

The notification timer is set for 2 minutes - you may want to adjust this or disable it altogether if it gets annoying. Editing the timer amount in line 26 (or commenting out with a //) and recompiling will solve that for you.

Commands:

sm_whois <steamID|name> - Show a player's activity
sm_lan - Show players using the same IP address
sm_note <steamID|name> <note> - Record note on player's record
sm_watch <steamID|name> <reason> - Record watch against player (reason required)
sm_unwatch <steamID|name> <reason> - Remove existing watch against player (reason required)

Installation:

Edit and recompile the .smx if needed.
Stop your server.
Drop the .smx into your plugins directory.
Login to the SQL server you're using for sourcemod and run the contents of whois.sql.txt - this will setup all the tables needed.
Start your server.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (whois.sp - 22.2 KB)
File Type: txt whois.sql.txt (2.0 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...