Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSS] Sniper rifle crosshair with no scope v1.0

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
The plugin can show the crosshair when the sniper rifle is not on the scope. When your sniper rifle does not open the scope, it will display the crosshair in the center of your screen, and it will disappear automatically when the scope is opened, which does not affect the opening of the scope!
Tested for css only and i don't know if it works for other games

Features:
1. Referring to Black Haze's code (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=149750), I removed the cheat flag for the "r_screenoverlay" command. Now you can use this plugin even when cheat mode is not enabled! (stand-alone test passed, online has not been tested)

2. This plugin is compatible with the hit feedback plugin and the kill feedback plugin. Now this plugin does not conflict with these two plugins and can be used with them.

3. There are two types of crosshairs: red dots and CSS-like green crosshairs (please refer to the screenshot below for details). You can set the default style in the configuration file. You can also switch styles in-game using the console command "crosshair_switch".

Commands:
crosshair_switch - enable/disable the plugin
crosshair_type - switch sniper rifle crosshair style (red dot / CSS-like green crosshair)

Configuration file: cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.crosshair_with_noscope.cfg

Cvars:
sm_crosshair_with_noscope_enable
Whether to enable the plugin
0 = disabled
1 = enabled

sm_crosshair_with_noscope_type
The crosshair style of the sniper rifle
1 = red dot
2 = the green crosshair imitating CSS

sm_crosshair_with_noscope_time
The time to temporarily disable the crosshair when injuring the enemy
It is consistent with the time displayed by the hit feedback plugin, which is generally 0.15 or 0.1. If you do not install the hit feedback plugin, please fill in 0
Default Values: 0

sm_crosshair_with_noscope_time2
The time to temporarily disable the crosshair when killing an enemy
It same as the display time of the kill feedback plug-in, and the display time of the kill feedback plugin is generally 1.0-3.0. If you do not install the kill feedback plugin, please fill in 0
Default Values: 0

My English is not good, the expression may not be clear, please forgive me.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...