Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY / ZR?] CountdownHUD - Countdown timers based on messages from maps.

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
[ANY] CountdownHUD

Description
Detects whenever the map says a message that contains a timer, and counts down the exact message on a game_text hud. Has support for most phrases (feel free to tell me which ones don't work), and changes the exact message given from the map. The plugin is made for ZR servers to tell people when things are happening, but it should work on non-ZR servers.

Server ConVars
  • sm_cdhud_version - CountdownHUD Version (1.6)
  • sm_cdhud_position - The X and Y position for the hud. (Default: "-1.0 0.125")
  • sm_cdhud_color - RGB color value for the hud. (Default: "0 255 0")
  • sm_cdhud_symbols - Determines whether >> and << are wrapped around the text (Default: "1")
Phrases
Plugin has support for all the phrases I've seen on any ZE map, if you have examples of phrases that don't work, please tell me so I can add them. The plugin also filters out symbols in its detection methods, so that phrases that have symbols in them in any place will still work. It also has support for phrases where the number and the word are combined (e.g 30sec)
Examples of phrases:
  • ***The door will open in 30 seconds***
  • >>The door will open in 30 sec<<
  • ###The door will open in 30s###
  • ***The door will open in 30sec***
  • 30sec
Examples of phrases that are blacklisted to not trigger the plugin:
  • Powerup cooldown: 30 seconds
  • Recast 30sec
Screenshots
Spoiler

Known Bugs
  • If the initial chat message contains two of the exact same numbers and is being counted down, the plugin will change both of those numbers. (e.g Door 30 is opening in 30 seconds -> Door 29 is opening in 29 seconds)
Changelog
  • 1.6 - Plugin Release

If you find any bugs or find any phrases that don't trigger the plugin (or any that shouldn't), feel free to give feedback so I can fix the plugin.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (countdownhud.sp - 6.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł