Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Paint (v1.0, 15/8/2017)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description
Was looking for this kind of plugin for my server and couldn't find anything. Pretty useful to mark certain spots on map until it changes.
Has only been tested on CSGO but I think it would work on other games

Lets players "paint" on walls by using +paint command. The paint looks more like dots, but its the best textures I could find. Textures were found in a friends materials folder, if it belongs to anyone I'll try to find something else. If anyone finds anything better let me know.

Features
Let's users add paint (more like dots) on map, with different colours and sizes. To remove current paints from your screen you can use r_cleardecals.

Command List
  • +paint - When held down places paint where client is looking
  • sm_paintcolour/sm_paintcolor - Opens menu that lets client choose from various colours
  • sm_paintsize - Opens menu that lets client choose from sizes

Changelog
  • 1.0 - Initial release

Installation instructions
Add the .smx to plugins folder and add the decal textures (.vmt and .vtf) to materials/decals/paint

Plans
Might make a config file to easily add/change paint textures and sizes

Credits to Mitchell who made LAZERRRSSSSSS!! (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1749220) and to altex who made Paintball (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=107012). Some code/ideas taken from both.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (paint.sp - 6.9 KB)
File Type: zip paints.zip (28.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł