Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2] Survivors can draw guns while on a ladder

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
The default version of co-op is fun for a while, right? After a while, though, you might start to get bored with the limited amount of special infected around at any one time. You find a way to up the tempo, either by having them constantly respawning or by bypassing the two-at-a-time limit. Then at some point, you come to a tall ladder with a thousand AI jockeys stuck at the top and you realise: ladders are now a death sentence.

I tried looking for something to alleviate this, but could only find this thread by V1SoR. I'm sure it's much better than my meagre offering, but it requires Linux. I do not have Linux. So I made my own, extremely basic, version that should work across all operating systems. This plugin is all of thirty lines long, and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually worked for lots of games; I have, and will, only test it in L4D2, though.

How to use:
If a survivor is on a ladder, they can press their "use" key ("e" by default) and they will pull out their guns. They are able to use any of their items, from guns to first-aid kits. As soon as they try to move up or down the ladder, though, they will revert to normal climbing-up-ladder mode. Note: you will drop any of the prop_physics items (fireworks, petrol can, gnome, etc.) if you do this.

Credits:
I'm not sure how extensive the credits are meant to be. Obviously, this wouldn't be possible without the whole Sourcemod thing. Um. My "knowledge" of coding in Sourcepawn comes from digesting other people's code, so really I guess I give credit to everyone who's posted plugins. For example, I used thecount's code from here in this plugin.

Installation:
Place "l4d2_ladderguns_v1.smx" into your Sourcemod's plugins folder. For example, if you have Steam installed on the C: drive, this might be "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins".

You can either download the .smx directly or compile it from l4d2_ladderguns_v1.sp.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_ladderguns_v1.sp - 961 Bytes)
File Type: smx l4d2_ladderguns_v1.smx (4.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł