Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Glow Menu

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
CS:GO Glow Menu

A request made in this post - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=306534
A menu which players can enable Glow to themselves.
The colors that are shown on the menu can be changed in a config file.
Also, the glow can be restricted to a certain flag and has 4 different styles to use.
Some screenshots are in the github (link below), soon will be added in this post.

ConVars:
  • sm_glowcolor_style (1 by Default) - It changes the Glow Style to the players (Min 0, Max 3). WARNING: If you set the style to 0, the glow can be seen through walls;
  • sm_glowcolor_default (255 255 255 by Default) - Default Glow Color for players which haven't choosed the color from the menu. Empty will disable it;
  • sm_glowcolor_flag (Empty by Default) - Restrict the Glow to players with a certain flag.

Installation:
  1. Drag the file named colors.cfg to addons/sourcemod/configs/glow_colors.
  2. Drag the file named csgo_glow_menu.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins.
  3. Drag the file named csgo_glowcolor_menu.phrases.txt to addons/sourcemod/translations.
  4. Drag the file named csgo_glowcolor_menu.cfg to cfg/sourcemod.
  5. Load the plugin or just wait for the next map.
  6. Change the ConVars as you wish in the file csgo_glowcolor_menu.cfg located in cfg/sourcemod

Requirements:
  1. (To Show the Glow to everyone): Set your server with the sv_force_transmit_players ConVar to 1
  2. (To Compile): ColorVariables - https://github.com/PremyslTalich/ColorVariables

FAQ:

Q: This plugin can my servers massively?
R: Since transmits need a little more resource from where your server is hosted, it can lag the server.
If that happens, change the cvar sm_glowcolor_default to "", or restrict the glow to a certain flag, changing the cvar sm_glowcolor_flag;

Q: The Glow can be seen through walls?
R: As I said above, if you set the cvar sm_glowcolor_style to 0, everyone can see the glow through walls. However, no matter which style you choose, the glow can be seen through smokes. If I find a solution for this, I'll update the plugin ASAP.

Links:
Many thanks to:
Changelog:
  • 1.0 - Plugin Release

Wyświetl pełny artykuł