Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Anti-Stuck

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Info
I made this plugin because none of the existing "stuck" plugins worked for my server. I looked at Erreur's stuck plugin and removed the timer so it wouldn't be taking unnecessary cpu usage. Also I inserted a 0.01 second delay to the checks as otherwise sourcemod doesn't seem to process the code properly. Finally I removed the traceray code because it seemed to cause more problems than anything. After doing some tests it now seems to work in any scenario where the player is truly stuck. If you are running CS:GO (or CS:S) ZR you can optionally add a delay for Humans or Zombies.

*Notes*
  • If the radius (horizontal or vertical) size is too large and step size too small it will take a long time for the stuck check to complete, try to keep them within reason
  • This could potentially be used to glitch out of the map or out of intentional stuck mechanics (ZE items)
  • If the player is found to be stuck, they will be returned to their original position

Credits to Erreur 500's [Stuck] plugin which this plugin is based.

Commands / Cvar
Code:

sm_stuck - Player command
sm_stuck_limit - How many times can the player use !stuck before being placed on cooldown, 0 = disabled
sm_stuck_wait - How long is the player put on cooldown for? (in seconds)
sm_stuck_horizontal_radius - How far should the plugin check horizontally from the players position?
sm_stuck_vertical_radius - How far should the plugin check vertically from the players position?
sm_stuck_horizontal_step - Step this far, check 360 degrees around player and then step again until radius is reached (Player width is 32)
sm_stuck_vertical_step - Step this far, check 360 degrees around player and then step again until radius is reached (Player height is 80)
sm_stuck_delay_h - [ZR optional] How long humans must wait after using command begin unstuck - 0 = disabled
sm_stuck_delay_z - [ZR optional] How long zombies must wait after using command begin unstuck - 0 = disabled

Changelog:
Quote:

Version 1.2:
  • Initial release

Download Latest Version 1.2:
Download pre-compiled plugin with optional CS:GO ZR support

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (antistuck.sp - 15.6 KB)
File Type: smx antistuck.smx (10.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł