Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] - Set My Name

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Set My Name

Introduction

Ever wanted to change your name to something else just like before the Orange box update in 2010? Now, you can!
This plugin will allow any player to change their in-game name on the server they are connected to as many times as they want without having to go on Steam and change their name.
You can reset to your actual Steam name at any time!

Commands

For players, they only have to remember one command:
sm_name <new name> (leave blank to reset to Steam name)

ConVars

The only ConVar there is:
sm_name_version - Duh

Installation

Simply download the name.smx provided in the attachment, and drop it in your ./addons/sourcemod/plugins/

Note: For the plugin to work properly, you will need to have every player re-connect in order for their SteamID to be read and stored. The plugin will not work properly if you drop the plugin in your plugins folder, refresh the plugins list and try to change your name since the plugin did not store SteamIDs upon connection. Simply restart the server or refresh your plugins list and reload the map.

Suggestion List

Couple things that could be done:
  1. Block certain names from being used
  2. Enable/Disable the plugin
  3. Prevent one or more players from using the command sm_name after an admin renamed them
  4. Adding a public command to target a player to know what their actual Steam name is
  5. Punishment system for using inappropriate names
  6. Limit how many times a user can change his name within a time frame

Additional Notes

The plugin is really simple, meaning that its base function is to change your name in-game and/or switch back to your Steam name. I have not made checks whether the name you are trying to set is already set in-game or when you try to reset your name to your Steam name it is already your Steam name. The source code is available, so if you want to edit it, you can.

For admins: If you rename another player, said player can change back his name with ease, so if you want to prevent a user from changing his name again, then this plugin will need an edit.

Updating and recompiling

If you plan on editing and recompiling the plugin, the only file you are going to need in addition to the provided files by Sourcemod is morecolors.inc

I apologize to advanced Sourcemod coders if the code looks messy or unprofessional. Like I said in my first plugin post, I am still quite new to all of this.

Lastly, I have not seen any other plugins do this, so I apologize in advance if this was done before.

Version History

Quote:

Version 1.0.0.0
Initial release of plugin Set My Name

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (name.sp - 5.5 KB)
File Type: smx name.smx (10.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł