Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] No Knife Bullshit

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
No Knife Bullshit
Discord: Mugiwara#2249
Hello there, glad that you checked in. I made this plugin for personal use and I think everyone hates this one dude wanting to knife, but pulls up his gun in the very last second. Well, I'm here to fix that problem. Let me introduce you to No Knife Bullshit, a very simple plugin that allows players to type !nkb (only when there are one guy in each teams) which then starts a counter, when the counter reaches 2, guns will be removed and a small kniferound will be instead. The counter resets every round end and people can do this command every single round. Enjoy.

Installation
Simply drag and drop the .smx file into: addons/sourcemod/plugins

Configuration
At line 40, you can change the ammount of players required for the plugin to work. At line 51 you can change the ammount of times the command has to be typed in order for this plugin to work. If you guys want to, I'm more than happy to add more features and ways to configure them.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (No Knife Bs.sp - 1.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł