Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] AutoSendCommandConsole (v0.2, 2018-23-07)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
AutoSendCommandConsole

Description
I made this simple plugin to send commands by the console every X seconds (it was made to be compatible with Windows ... which no other type of this kind does.). I'm a beginner in programming, so I did something pretty basic. I realized that a lot of people needed a plugin with this function, besides, I needed to update my plug-in tags connected to the steam group of my server so that the new members received their tag without having to wait change the map. I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.

Cvars
  • sm_autosendcmdconsole_command "" // Command to send to the console (null = disabled).
    Default: 5 seconds
  • sm_autosendcmdconsole_interval "" // Number of seconds used for the repeat timer (0 = disabled).
    Default: sm_reloadccc

Installation instructions
  1. Download the file AutoSendCommandConsolev0.2.smx and put it in the addons/sourcemod/plugins folder
  2. Start the server to load the plugin or type in the console: sm plugins load AutoSendCommandConsolev0.2.smx
  3. Cvars, set the command and interval time in cfg/sourcemod/AutoSendCommandConsole.cfg

Changelog
Quote:

• 07-20-18 | V 0.1 - Initial release.
  • 07-23-18 | V 0.2 - Bug fixes and adding cvars.

Attached Files
File Type: smx AutoSendCommandConsolev0.2.smx (4.7 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (AutoSendCommandConsolev0.2.sp - 2.0 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł