Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO/CS:S] Useful Commands

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
So I was fooling around thinking about how to create good admin commands that don't exist by default. I fixed up the bury some servers use that fails to work if the player is not on the ground, added fun commands like 1up to respawn a player in the death position, and !revive to respawn a player in general. I also added !heal and the !uberslap from CS 1.6, There's also !rocket which although functions, has no trails and stuff because I'm a bit lazy.

I have ensured that if any of the commands mentioned exists, they will NOT be recreated not only to prevent collisions but to ensure you won't have an excuse not to use this plugin.

Command List:

!revive <#userid|name> - Respawns a player, even if he is dead.

!1up / !hrevive <#userid|name> - Respawns a player in his last known death position.

!bury <#userid|name> [1/0] - Buries a player underground, default third argument is 1, for bury.

!unbury <#userid|name> - Unburies a player from the ground, same as !bury <#userid|name> 0

!uberslap <#userid|name> - Gives a player 100 slaps at a delay of 0.1 per slap ( 10 seconds total ). The player cannot die from this, although he might wanna check where he lands.

!heal <#userid|name> [health] - Sets the health of a player. Default third argument is the player's max health. ( usually 100 )

!rr - Restarts the round.

!restart - Restarts the server at a 5 seconds delay. Use again to stop the restart from happening.

!glow <#userid|name> - Gives glow to a player. default third argument is a random color. Use "!glow <#userid|name> color" for a list of colors ( appears in console )

!blink <#userid|name> - A bit buggy command but works most of time. Teleports a player to your aim.

!god / !godmode <#userid|name> [1/0] - Makes a player unkillable, unshootable, etc... Default third argument is 1 for yes.

!rocket <#userid|name> [1/0] - Sets a rocket in the player's a**, making him fly to the air until he explodes after reaching the ceiling. "The handsome !slay". Default third argument 1 for yes. 0 will save a player's a**.

!disarm <#userid|name> - Removes all weapons from a player, including knife and bomb.

All commands above are admin commands which require ADMFLAG_BAN ( Access to ban ).

!hug - Hugs a nearby dead player. Doesn't do anything and is purely a use of chat to announce it ( sort of a taunt )

!settings - A command exists in all sourcemod servers, and this plugin doesn't create it. Allows toggling whether or not you'll see party mode effects ( CSGO only )

Cvars:

uc_bullet_tagging_scale - Multiplies tagging by this amount. Set to 0.0 to make all guns completely freeze a player ( recovery is still instant of course so a true freeze is impossible ). Set to below 1.0 to make tagging stronger. Set to something like 5000000.0 to disable tagging by all guns. Default value is 1.0 for normal gun behaviour.

uc_party_mode - Set to 0 to completely forbid players toggling party mode to themselves ( EVIL!!! ). Set to 1 to allow players to decide whether or not they want to enable party mode through !settings. Set to 2 to have the effects of 1 but the zeus will now cost 100$ like in a regular CSGO birthday ( default value 2 because zeus should cost 100$ :) )

uc_party_mode_default - Set to 1 to make new players have party mode enabled to them by default, 0 to make new players have party mode disabled to them by default ( default value 1 )

If you wanna fix the buggy commands, blink is the only known command to have bugs.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (UsefulCommands.sp - 49.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł