Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[Any] Level KeyValues

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description:
Basically a programmable Stripper:Source for plugin developers.

Parses out the level string provided in SDKHooks' OnLevelInit forward into individual sets of entity properties and provides forwards for other plugins to easily read / add / remove / modify said properties.

A few examples are available here.

Things the plugin will clobber:
Seemingly doesn't play nice with Stripper:Source, as it and SDKHooks both cache their own level entity string.
I don't know if other Source Engine games use a different format for their entity strings; this was only tested against TF2. I assume it can support any game that also supports Stripper:Source.

This is very much beta, not-rigorously tested software that I was commissioned to write and allowed to release publicly. Expect breaking API changes.

Please report any bugs you come across.

Dependencies:
Requires More ADTs, a custom extension that exposes an additional collection handle type to SourceMod. The extension provides StringMultiMap handles, which are pretty much StringMap handles that allow duplicate keys (such as entity outputs).

Download / Source

----

Additionally, I've written up a drop-in replacement for Stripper:Source that uses this library. Or at least tried to; not sure if every config works 100% the way that it should.

Download / Source (Level KeyValues: Stripper)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł