Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

Danger Zone Plugins

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
I developed several plugins for Danger Zone servers that I wanted to release in hopes of stimulating danger zone community servers. I would love to see some American servers than I can join with some big maps (e.g. Hunger Games maps) and modifications to the game play to explore different possibilities.

Background

That said, these plugins are largely untested. The only testing involved me by myself, or one or two others present. As such, I would not be surprised if there is a bug or two. Let me know if you run into any. I will try to note anything I know about outstanding bugs in the write-up below.

TOG Danger Zone Stats
Simple stats plugin for danger zone. I had a bunch of plans for this to create a good ranking system, but it will need further work to get there. Namely, I was planning on adding in !top commands to run queries for top players in different stats categories (you'll even see some commented-out sample code in there from my scrim plugin). You'll also see some commented out code for managing/uploading server demos for each match. If you uncomment it, I believe it may work, but I never tested it. This one was still a WIP, but I believe it was working as-is for basic stats collection. This plugin would be great for collecting stats from multi-day tournaments, etc.

TOG Danger Zone Team Selection
Provides menus for team selection at the start of a match in danger zone. There is similar code floating around the forums somewhere.

TOG Danger Zone Spawn Weapons
Controls spawn weapons for Danger Zone. Code was based off stuff found on the forums. I'm aware of one bug: If you throw your melee weapon, it messes up that weapon slot until you pick it up again (after which throwing wont mess it up anymore) - havent had time to address this yet.

TOG Danger Zone Weapon Clips
Moves ammo from reserve to the gun clip for all weapons spawned (by default, each gun must be reloaded upon pickup - this makes it so that the ammo is already loaded).
Coding disclaimer

These plugins are being released as-is, though I may provide some basic support to them. Hope this encourages a few more community servers to take a stab at running some DZ servers and perhaps get some different (bigger) maps in there.

Attached Files
File Type: zip togdzspawnweapons.zip (9.0 KB)
File Type: zip togdzstats.zip (2.08 MB)
File Type: zip togdzteamselection.zip (17.5 KB)
File Type: zip togdzweaponclips.zip (7.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł