Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Instant Defuse

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
I want to warn you that Updater might not work for your servers as I need to further test it.

This plugin will allow the CT to instantly defuse the bomb when it is undoubted to succeed. Any live molotov near the bomb or any thrown nade in the map ( I do not know nor care enough to handle calculating trajectory of nade to see if it'll reach the bomb ) will forbid instant defuse. If all dangers clear and a defuse is already running, instant defuse will auto-activate.

The command !settings will allow certain players to disable instant defuse for themselves for whatever reason they deem necessary.

Cvars:

instant_defuse_noob_margin - To prevent noobs from abusing instant defuse into knowing a defuse is impossible, a margin for the noobs exists. The formula to whether or not an instant defuse will occur is defuse will occur if[red](Defuse Time Left) + (Noob Margin Cvar) < (Bomb Explosion Time Left)[/red]. The cvar defaults to 5.2, and setting it to 0 will allow instant defuse to always work given the defuse is capable of working. Setting to a negative value will give CT defuse hacks AKA instant defuse will be allowed even if the bomb wasn't supposed to explode, therefore you shouldn't set it to a negative value ever.

instant_defuse_pref_default - If 1, new players to the server will have auto defuse preference cookie ( the one changable in !settings ) set to enabled by default. If 0, the exact same thing but disabled by default.

instant_defuse_inferno_duration - Valve constant that indicates the duration of molotov. Default 7.0

instant_defuse_inferno_distance - Valve constant that indicates how far can the molotov spread + you standing as far away as possible to defuse it. Default 225.0

To do:

Make the plugin work on CS:S, which will require you to take this plugin into a CS:S server and report all errors so I know what differences to put.

DO NOT EVER PRESS GET PLUGIN AS IT WILL REMOVE UPDATER AND AUTOEXECCONFIG FUNCTIONALITIES EVEN IF YOUR SERVER HAS THE PLUGINS NEEDED.

Optional includes to properly compile the .sp:

updater.inc
autoexecconfig.inc

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (InstantDefuse.sp - 9.1 KB)
File Type: smx InstantDefuse.smx (14.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł