Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] BETA Assassination Game Mode ( as_ )

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Take an important note, this plugin still requires someone to actually build a map to it. I'll try to find maps and link them here.

Notes for mappers:

1. The VIP gets 200 hp and 200 armor when spawned. The VIP's player model is "models/player/custom_player/legacy/ctm_gign.mdl" if it helps in something.

2. The VIP needs to reach a hostage rescue zone in order to win, whose classname is "func_hostage_rescue"

3. Creating a hostage inside the rescue zone but making the hostage unreachable ( probably with combination of a custom .nav mesh ) will most likely force bots to reach the destination, if anybody wants to play the game offline for any reason.

4. My code allows as much rescue points as you want, go wild.

5. In the original counter-strike there were some weapon limitations, I didn't do these and you'll need a separate plugin should you want to avoid negev disaster.

Notes for server owners:

1. Don't press "Get Plugin", press "AsGamemode.smx" instead.

2. There are some cvars that will appear in csgo/cfg/sourcemod/AsGamemode.cfg for you to edit, should you dislike the current state of the gamemode.

3. I couldn't find translation files for personal award when being rescued as a VIP, so I decided not to add it, hopefully it won't be OP.

Attached Files
File Type: smx AsGamemode.smx (19.5 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (AsGamemode.sp - 19.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł